Middle East Concept Enterprise is entrusted with internal and external confidential information.
Our commitment to excellence in the safe and secure management of private and confidential information is part of our workplace culture.
This policy sets out a common understanding of the appropriate conduct with respect to how confidential and sensitive information is to be treated.
Concepts operate in United Arab Emirates, which has distinctly different privacy legislation that applies to Intrahealth’s operations.
Concepts will adhere to the privacy legislation in the jurisdiction that it operates.
- Collection: Personal information may only be collected with the knowledge and consent of the individual, with exceptions as specified by law.
- Use: An individual has the right to know how and why their personal information is being used.
- Disclosure: Sharing personal information is only permitted with consent unless otherwise required by law.
- Protection: Organisations which collect personal information must secure it against unauthorized access. An individual has the right to know who is responsible for protecting their personal information.
- Correction: An individual has the right to request correction of their personal information.
How does Concepts collect your information?Concepts collects information from you in three ways: (1) directly from you, (2) from Concepts web server logs, and (3) cookies.
- Information that you give us: we obtain information about you when you use the Concepts Services, when you contact us about products and services, when send us a message, when you contact support or when you choose (opt-in) to subscribe to our blog, newsletter, or event notification emails. In these cases, you decide what and how much information you want to share.
- Concepts Web Server Logs: an IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. IP addresses allow computers and servers to recognize and communicate with each other. Concepts collects IP addresses in order to conduct system administration and site analysis, to improve functionality and usage of the Concepts Website.
What information is Concepts collecting?The information we collect might include:
- Any information you provide us in providing Concepts Services
- Organisation name
- First and last name
- Physical address
- Email address
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Data about the equipment used to visit the Concepts Website
- Patterns of searching and browsing on the Concepts Website
How do Concepts use your information?We may use your information:
- to resolve product issues
- for assisting you with training and product configuration
- to improve the functionality and usage of the Concepts Website
- to facilitate Concepts’s own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes
- to track the popularity of features on the Concepts Website and to guide the development of new ones
- to identify the types of devices our visitors use so that we can improve and optimize our systems