Despite the high potential business benefits of the software, an Oracle implementation can be challenging and complex. The flexibility, power, and broad scope of the Oracle’s ERP functionality can create unique challenges that need to be carefully managed during system design, implementation, and integration.
Using our proprietary and technology-agnostic Perfect Path ERP implementation methodology and toolset, Concept Soft helps clients successfully plan, design, and implement Oracle products such as JD Edwards, eBusiness (EBS), PeopleSoft and Demantra. Our successful Oracle implementations help clients leverage the following methods and expertise.
- Elements of an Oracle Implementation
- Oracle implementation project planning
- System design and business blueprint
- Oracle implementation project management and program management
- Business process redesign and definition
- Gap analysis between industry accelerators and client business requirements
- Organizational change management and employee communications
- End-user training
- Form and report definition
- Data migration strategy and mapping
- Technical infrastructure upgrades
- Business processes and systems integration
- Functional expertise in key Oracle EBS modules and bolt-on systems, including financials, advanced planning, Demantra, Hyperion, PeopleSoft, and Seibel CRM
Concept’s ERP implementation tools and expertise helps clients implement their Oracle implementations faster and at a lower cost than industry averages. In fact, our independent research shows that Concept Soft clients implement in 10% less time and 50% less cost than the average Oracle implementation. Further, Concept Soft has the industry reach to effectively and efficiently staff your Oracle project with Oracle-certified functional experts.